Monday 4 February 2013

Final Filming Production Week : Sunday 3rd February to Sunday 10th February



This week is when I intend to film all my selected shots. I was due to film with the Lear Jet and the actors Chloé Grahame and Ian Bennett at the Bournemouth aircraft hanger but the pilot (Ian Bennett) and the aircraft were stuck in India due to circumstances I could not control. I am now scheduled to film at Goodwood airfield with the Navajo on Tuesday 5th February from 1:30 -2:45. 

I need to obtain permission from the aircraft owner that we are able to use the Navajo for filming purposes. I will need to get permission in writing from Ian Bennett or Stuart Rawlinson.

Chloé Grahame the actress playing Sacrlett Jones will join myself and Ian Bennett and drive over to the airfield, it is a 5 - 10 minute drive from Chichester High School's Sixth Form.

There are male and female toilets available to us for toilet breaks, costume changes and make-up application.

No comments:

Post a Comment