Thursday 7 February 2013

Filming Update




I was unable to film on Tuesday 5th of February as the pilot Ian Bennett was unable to accompany us to the aircraft however filming was moved to 3:30pm on Wednesday 6th February.

I picked up ChloƩ Grahame at 3:15 and we had reached Goodwood airfield by 3:30pm. My dad, Ian Bennett and my mum, Sue Bennett accompanied me and helped with setting up lighting.

I took along all props, costume and make-up as well as a flood light and extension lead which we could connect to a power source within the hanger.

I was given the kind permission from Stuart Rawlinson from Flight Calibration to use the Cessna Crusader within the hanger at Goodwood.

We had till 5pm to finish all filming, as at 5pm the ground crew lock up the hanger doors. We were lucky enough, however, that one of the ground crew that came to check everything before locking the doors said we could have as much time as we need and to pull the doors shut when we had finished and he would come round to lock up after us.

We finished filming around 5:15 pm.

The whole filming schedule went very successfully, I didn't suffer many complications, however it took time to angle the lights correctly making sure that I didn't create a lot of shadows on the aircraft or on the face of the actress.


I did need to re-shoot a couple of shots as the first scheduled shots were Scarlett Jones coming out of the aircraft and after I filmed inside the aircraft and shot all the scenes where Scarlett Jones is applying make-up and I therefore realised in the shots I had already done Scarlett Jones wasn't wearing make-up and for continuity reasons this had to be reshot.






No comments:

Post a Comment